Small businesses looking for software that automates many essential tasks will be interested in looking at Infusionsoft. This is a versatile application that handles many tasks that businesses must attend to every day. It’s designed to improve efficiency, increase sales and help businesses grow more quickly. Yet there are many software programs designed for businesses. How does this one stack up against the competition? In this Infusionsoft review we’ll be looking at some of the features and benefits of Infusionsoft, discuss Infusionsoft pricing options, offer an exclusive Infusionsoft discount and look at whether it’s a good value or not.
Key Features of Infusionsoft
Let’s look at some of the most notable features of Infusionsoft. Keep in mind that not all features are included with every plan. We will be discussing the different plans and what is included in the next section (Infusionsoft discount options will also be discussed).
- CRM and Lead Scoring -These features make it easier for business owners and sales reps to close sales. By automating many aspects of customer relationship management (CRM), it frees up your time. You can pinpoint the most promising leads and contact more people in less time.Visual lead scoring automates the process of qualifying leads and assigning them to the right sales person. Infusionsoft also allows you to create custom quotes and send them out in emails.
- Automated Marketing Campaigns – Infusionsoft provides professional templates that can be used to set up and manage all of your campaigns very quickly. Whether you are sending out direct mail, making calls or conducting email campaigns, you can manage all of these tasks from the branding center.
- Track Your Results – Tracking your campaigns is essential for learning what is and isn’t working. Infusionsoft generates marketing reports that provide you with important metrics such as click through and open rates and social reach. You can see results in real time, allowing you to make fast adjustments to your campaigns.
- Manage Your Lists -The software allows you to manage and segment your list or lists. You can create lists based on criteria such as past purchases, geography, lead score and other demographics. This helps you send out more targeted and effective messages to your contacts.
- Task Management -Infusionsoft lets you manage all of your appointments, sales calls, to-do lists and other tasks from one place. You can set up reminders to ensure you accomplish all of your goals in a day.
- Sales and Payment Processing -Infusionsoft makes it easy to sell online with its efficient set of e-commerce tools. You can sell your products using templates that you can customize to your own needs. You can set up promotional tools such as upsells, free trials and promo codes. Accept payments with credit cards or PayPal. You can even set up payment plans to make higher priced items more affordable to customers.
Infusionsoft Pricing Options
Infusionsoft provides several different pricing plans. Prices are based on the number of contacts you have and the features you want to access. This allows businesses to choose the plan that most closely fits their needs.
- Essentials -Allows up to 2,500 contacts and 12,500 emails per month. Includes Contact Management and Marketing Automation. Up to three users can have access to the system. This is the most basic plan and costs $199 per month. Read further below to see how to get a $50 Infusionsoft discount off the Essentials plan.
- Deluxe Sales -This plan allows up to 5,000 contacts and 25,000 emails per month. In addition to Contact Management and Marketing Automation, it includes Sales Automation. This plan, which allows up to four users to access the software, costs $299 per month. Read further below to see how to get a $75 Infusionsoft discount off the Deluxe sales plan.
- Deluxe E-Commerce -This has similar features as the Deluxe Sales plan except that instead of Sales Automation you get E-commerce features. This is for businesses that sell products directly from their website. The cost of this plan is also $299 per month. Read further below to see how to get a $75 Infusionsoft discount off the Deluxe E-Commerce sales plan.
- Complete -This plan includes all of the features of the above plans and allows for 10,000 contacts and 50,000 emails per month. This plan, which provides access to as many as five users, costs $379 per month. Read further below to see how to get a $100 Infusionsoft discount off the Complete plan.
Is Infusionsoft a Good Value?
Infusionsoft provides small businesses with a wide array of useful tools that help them to improve efficiency and lead generation while automating sales and many other tasks. This software can easily replace many other applications that tend to do some of these things but not others. There is a definite advantage to managing your business from one central dashboard rather than using many separate tools. Infusionsoft is very good for providing greater focus and enhancing productivity.
Since Infusionsoft has several different plans, it can be easily customized to the needs of different businesses. For example, an e-commerce business can choose the Deluxe E-Commerce plan while a new business that just wants to test drive the features can start with the Essentials plan. Currently, more than 23,000 businesses use this software and it has been featured in many well known publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and TechCrunch. Overall, Infusionsoft provides solid value for businesses that are seeking ways to improve efficiency and generate more sales.
Exclusive Infusionsoft Discount Offer
We are very confident in the overall value of Infusionsoft, and that is why we would like to offer a 25% discount of the first month’s bill to new Infusionsoft users, subscribing via our link here.
So how does it work? You need to be a new Infusionsoft user ( not having a trial account earlier). If you do have one, you will need to create a new account using our link.
Clear your browser cookies before using this link , so we are awarded as your referrer. Sign up for the trial period. Once you make your first month payment forward us the payment proof to info[at]impromocoder[dot]com, and we will send you 25% off your first month’s bill to your PayPal account ($50 off Essential plan, $75 off Deluxe Sales and Deluxe E-Commerce plans, $100 off Complete plan).
You can read more about our discounts and rebate process right here, but it’s pretty much as described above.
In sum, in this Infusionsoft review, we described its main features and benefits, discussed different Infusionsoft pricing options and finally laid out our Infusionsoft discount promotion, saving you $50-$100 of your first bill.
If all you’re interested in is just the email marketing part of the service, make sure you read our other email marketing services reviews and discount right here.