Social Multiplier is a software from the well-known online marketer Jonathan Leger, that makes it possible to monetize Pinterest. This application was originally released last year to Learn From Jon coaching program students and has gotten very popular. In late 2016, Social Multiplier V2 was released to the general public registration.
Update: Though Social Multiplier’s price is rather steep, you can actually access it for free, through the Learn From Jon coaching program. You can read our LFJ review and get a 20% discount by using coupon code BESTPRICE.
This software is one of the few reliable and automated methods that focus on Pinterest. It allows you to post multiple targeted images and monetize as many boards as you want. The new version adds extra bonuses and capabilities. In this Social Multiplier review, we’ll cover the main features of Social Multiplier and see what’s been added to the new version. We’ll also provide updated Social Multiplier coupons or bonuses available for this short, 5 days launch.
Why Pinterest is Ideal for Marketing
Pinterest is a powerful way to reach any audience because it’s image-based. Research shows that images are more compelling to internet users and are more likely to be shared on social media. No matter what you’re selling, there are appealing photos, illustrations, infographics or other images that showcase the product’s features. This works for both physical and digital products.
Even though Pinterest is a fast-growing social media site, it’s still under-valued by most marketers, who tend to focus on Google, Facebook and Twitter. Some highlights about Pinterest that are worth noting:
- Pinterest users are shoppers. In fact, more than 90% of users who visit the site are searching for products to buy.
- The growth of Pinterest closely matches the explosion of mobile. People can access this site from smartphones and other mobile devices, so you have millions of potential mobile customers. This number is growing all the time.
- Diverse users. Pinterest is famous for having a huge female audience. However, male membership has been quickly rising, having doubled between 2013 and 2014 alone.
- Highly targeted marketing. You can set up boards on any topic imaginable and then pin relevant images. You can market in multiple niches by starting different boards.
- Pinterest images are extremely shareable, making it easier for your content to go viral. Other members can re-pin your pins or share them to other social networks.
- Pinterest marketing is profitable for e-commerce stores, affiliate marketers, content marketers, CPA marketers and more.
Features of Social Multiplier V2
The original version of Social Multiplier has helped thousands of marketers sell more products on Pinterest and build their followings. The new version has even more features and bonuses.
- Automated Pinning. The main limitation of Pinterest is that most people use it manually. You can spend hours searching appropriate images and pinning them. Social Multiplier is a tool that lets you do this automatically.
- Gain targeted followers. In addition to making outright sales, Pinterest is great for building up a following. These are people who are likely to share your pins. They might also follow you on other social sites, join your email list or purchase from you in the future. You can get up to 15,000 followers in a very short time (that’s the maximum number allowed by Pinterest).
- Build website traffic. Social Multiplier helps you get more traffic to your website. Remember, you can include your website URL in all of your pins. As you have more and more pins and followers to re-pin you, you’ll also be able to build website traffic.
- Works on both Windows and Mac. On the original version, you could only run it on a Mac with software such as Windows Virtual Private Server.
- More than 2,000 Royalty-free images. This library of images lets you post relevant and high quality images even if you don’t have images of your own. You’d ordinarily have to pay hundreds of dollars for these images, which are available in multiple sizes.
- Ebook Cover Software. This tool makes it easy to create your own 3D ebook covers in seconds.
- Monetize Me. This bonus only comes with the Lifetime Plan, is extremely powerful. It’s a plugin that lets you create Amazon product sites in seconds.
- Support Forum. You have access to an active community of online marketers who share tips and answer each other’s questions.
Plans and Pricing for Social Multiplier V2
There are several options for buying Social Multiplier.
Annual Plan – Includes all features and bonuses.
Monthly Plan – Only the software without bonuses.
Lifetime Plan – This includes bonuses and Monetize-Me, the Amazon site creation plugin.
Bonuses- Though no Social Multiplier coupons are currently available, buying from one of the links on this post is not taken for granted by me, and you will receive one of the following bonuses, as per your choice. A developer license of EasyAzon, one of the best Amazon affiliate plugins or three months of my favorite email marketing service provider, Aweber. This is not a Jon Leger bonus, but rather is given by me. Simply contact me after purchasing a Social Multiplier license, to receive your bonus.
Social Multiplier V2 Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of this software.
- Provides the most efficient way to automate Pinterest marketing. Lets you post unlimited images that can easily be shared and lead to sales.
- Powerful source of backlinks and website traffic.
- Bonuses give you access to a large image library and, with the lifetime plan, Amazon creation sites.
- Only works with Pinterest. If you don’t use this site and have no interest in opening an account, this software won’t help you.
- Not cheap. It may not be feasible if you’re on an extremely limited budget.
Is Social Muliplier a Good Value?
Social Multiplier is a solid investment for anyone who does or plans to engage in Pinterest marketing. You could easily launch an entire business from the ground up with this software. Even without your own products, you could sell affiliate or CPA products. Pinterest marketing still has a great deal of untapped potential.
You can even use it without creating your own images by only Repinning other people’s images and linking to your desired destination. It’s also quite simple to use. It does require an investment, but it can easily pay for itself if you use it to sell products. The Lifetime Plan has an especially profitable potential upside, as you can create unlimited Amazon affiliate sites. Because of this, and the fact that you only have to make a one-time payment, the Lifetime Plan is the best overall value.