Video marketing has become one of the best ways to reach a wide and targeted audience. However, with so much competition, it can be a real challenge to rank your videos. YTCockpit is software that makes this task easier. It was created by SwissMadeMarketing, a team of marketing and software experts based in Switzerland. They have released several successful online marketing products since 2010, including SECockpit keyword research and SEO management software. YTCockpit is a tool that helps you identify keywords and rank videos on YouTube. In this YTcockpit review, we’ll be looking at the main features, benefits and pros & cons of this tool to help you decide if it’s something that can help you. You can also take advantage of an exclusive YTCockpit discount mentioned below.
The Benefits of Ranking on YouTube
Videos have played an ever-increasing importance in the world of online marketing in recent years. There are several reasons for this. Videos enjoy higher engagement than text articles. People are more likely to share them. Google, which of course owns YouTube, tends to rank videos more highly than other types of content.
Many people, when they think of succeeding on YouTube, dream of creating a viral video. Certainly, if you hit the jackpot and have a video that’s shared by millions of viewers, you’ll get all the traffic you can handle. The problem with this idea is that only a tiny percentage of videos ever go viral. For this, you need, not only an incredibly creative video but also perfect timing and more than a little luck. After all, for a video to go viral, you need the help of other people, whose actions you can’t control or predict. Fortunately, there’s an easier and more systematic way to succeed on YouTube.
First of all, you should be aware that YouTube is one of the world’s leading search engines. While someone might look up keywords for videos on Google, they’re also very likely to search right on YouTube. This means that YouTube has its own SEO methods. Of course, anything you do to rank on YT is also likely to help you on Google and other search engines as well.
Once you learn how to consistently rank your videos on YouTube, using the tools provided by YTCockpit, your chances of having a successful video promotion are much higher. You’ll be able to get consistent traffic from your “ordinary” videos on a regular basis.
Let’s look at some of the features that YTCockpit has for helping you rank your videos and get more YouTube traffic.
- Easy to use. One of the nice things about YTCockpit is that it’s web-based and doesn’t require installation or downloading. It’s compatible with any operating system or browser.
- Identifies leading keywords. There are millions of videos being added to YouTube daily. This makes it an extremely competitive environment. That’s one reason it’s so important to locate the right keywords for your videos and find out how difficult it is to rank for them. YTCockpit helps you find popular keywords, giving you the minimum and maximum number of views on the first page of search results. It also suggests additional keywords. That way, if your chosen keywords are too popular (i.e. difficult to rank for), you can find less competitive keywords).
- Lets you analyze the competition. YTCockpit draws data from Google AdWords as well as YouTube Suggest (Google Keyword Suggest lets you search on Google. Bing, Amazon and YouTube) to bring you information on the top 20 videos for your chosen keyword. This lets you gather valuable insights into ranking strategies of your top competitors. For example, what topics, titles and keywords are they targeting? You can use this information when creating your own videos.
Plans and Pricing
YTCockpit has several plans and prices. The following prices are valid as of this writing and reflect the discounts currently in effect.
The Pro and Agency versions include YTCockpitTracker, which lets you monitor your video rankings for all of your keywords automatically. This is a powerful tool that makes it possible to always know your rankings so you can make adjustments whenever it’s necessary.
- Personal. $199 per year. Allows you 10 keyword searches per day and 100 search results per search.
- Pro. $299 per year. 50 keyword searches per day and 1000 search results per search. Includes YTCockpit Tracker Pro also provides you with ranking information from multiple countries and in multiple languages.
- Agency. $799 per year. Unlimited keyword searches per day and 10,000 search results per search.
All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
At the moment, you can take advantage of the $100 YTCockpit discount, available only for the Pro plan.
Pros and Cons
YTCockpit is an efficient tool for anyone who wants to succeed at ranking their videos on YouTube.
- Simple to use. Doesn’t require downloads or installations.
- Can be applied by anyone who makes videos, regardless of niche, topic or industry.
- Gives you a method to create YouTube traffic practically on demand.
- Lets you steal video traffic from your competitors in a legal, ethical manner (you have as much right to use any keywords as they do).
- Helps you avoid countless hours of experimenting and guessing which keywords are going to rank.
There’s only one potential drawback I can find with this tool:
For anyone looking for an instant, push-button system that guarantees online riches, this isn’t quite it. You still have to make quality, targeted videos if you want to succeed. YTCockpit helps you with research to get traffic, but the quality of your videos and what people do after they watch it, is still up to you. For video creation, I recommend you to check our Content Samurai review.
Video marketing is one of the best ways to gain more visibility for your products, business or website. Getting more traffic to your videos is valuable whether you’re seeking organic traffic or you’re advertising on YouTube. To conclude this YTCockpit review I’ll say that this one of the most powerful tools you can use for improving your videos’ rankings and getting some of this YouTube traffic.
I recommend YTCockpit to anyone who’s interested in finding success with video marketing. Whether you’re already making videos and are perhaps frustrated at the lack of traffic or you’re just starting out, YTCockpit is a solid investment (don’t miss the current YTcockpit discount while it lasts) that saves you time and makes your efforts more profitable.