More Than 5,000 Templates
InVideo has a huge library of templates that cover just about every category and industry. These templates, which are available even with the free plan, make it easy to quickly create a video for any purpose. Topics include:
- Reviews & Testimonials — Many sub-categories such as Restaurant Reviews, Fitness Testimonials, Cafe Reviews, Design Agency Testimonial, Hotel Recommendations, many more.
- Real Estate — Includes Real Estate Agency, Real Estate Investing, Interior Design Company, Architecture Promo, Property Management Service, Dream Home, many more.
- Marketing Agency
- Social Media Marketing
With over 5,000 templates, you can find something for any video. You also have the option of choosing Blank Canvas, for when you want to create your own unique video from scratch.
Convert Text to Videos
Automated text-to-speech is a powerful feature that lets you turn any written content into a video in minutes. Your text will be read by a natural-sounding voice. Relevant images are automatically added.
There are several tools on the market that charge fairly high prices to convert text to video. With InVideo, you can do this for free. If you have a blog, articles, or e-books, you already have lots of content that can be used to create videos. No need to write anything new or even appear behind the camera. It’s also a way to reuse content without worrying about having duplicate content around the internet.
You can create videos using your own media or borrowing from InVideo’s large collection of images and clips. Paid plans include access to premium and iStock media. Even the free plan provides access to over 3 million images.
Online Video Editor
InVideo lets you edit your videos online to give them a customized and professional look.
- Customize templates by adding and editing colors, text, emojis, shapes, stickers, and more.
- Trim and resize video clips to use only what you need.
- Add image filters to create the right mood for each video.
- Transitions and animations make your videos more professional and engaging.
- Use images from the InVideo media library or add your own images, text, music, and video clips with the drag and drop editor.
- YouTube intro and outro templates to start and end your videos with style.
Facebook and Instagram Video Ads
If you want to engage people with social media advertising, video ads are one of your best options. InVideo makes it easy to create perfectly eye-catching and perfectly formatted Facebook or Instagram video ads. Add images, colors, and text, and complete your ad in 5 minutes.
Slideshow videos are a good way to highlight topics in a simple and engaging way. You simply choose a template, add images, text, music, and effects and your slideshow can be uploaded in minutes.
InVideo provides many tutorials on how to get the most out of the video tools as well as more general tips for video marketing. There are tutorials on creating social media ads, creating videos from articles, understanding copyright and reseller issues, working with text and images, and many other topics.
InVideo Plans and Pricing
You can sign up with InVideo for free and gain access to many powerful features. There are also two paid plans. Here’s a summary of what you get with each plan.
- Free: Includes over 5,000 video templates, 720p resolution, standard media library of over 3 million images and clips, automated text to speech, 15 minute limit for videos, 1 GB cloud storage, InVideo watermark.
- Business: $15/month billed annually. All Free features, no InVideo watermark, 10 iStock media per month, over 1 million premium media, 1080p resolution, 60 video exports per month, 10 GB cloud storage, access to pro features on the Filmr Pro app, a suite of tools to help you shoot professional-quality films on your phone, reseller rights.
- Unlimited: $30/month billed annually. For teams and agencies. All Business features plus 120 iStock media/month, 100 GB cloud storage, unlimited video exports, unlimited team members & team sharing.
Through our partnership with InVideo, we can offer our readers a 25% discount by following this link or using the coupon code InVideoOffer25.
On special occasions, that discount may be up to 50%, try using the InVideo coupon code SAVE50.
Benefits and Uses for InVideo
InVideo provides free or low-cost video tools that make it simple for anyone to create short to medium-length (up to 15 minutes) videos. The templates, media library, text to speech ability, and other features make it an effective video marketing tool for many purposes.
- Social media marketing. You can create videos for posts, Stories, and video ads on Facebook and Instagram. InVideo even has a Meme Generator that you can use to quickly share memes on social media. You can also add memes to your YouTube videos.
- Build your YouTube channel. The YouTube video editor can help you create optimized videos to help you grow your channel.
- The Unlimited plan allows you to create and resell your videos. The Business plan also allows reselling, though with limits on exports and cloud storage.
- Promote events. InVideo has Invitation templates to promote all types of events, online or offline.
InVideo: Value and Recommendation
Video marketing is only going to get bigger in the coming years. InVideo can be a valuable tool to help you create high-quality videos regularly. You also have quite a few choices regarding the types of videos you can make with InVideo. You can create slideshows, using either your own images or from the large media library. You can create video ads for Facebook or Instagram. Or you can repurpose written content such as blog posts and turn them into videos.
Are there any downsides to InVideo? One of the few hard limits is that none of the plans let you create videos longer than 15 minutes. However, InVideo is really designed for video ads and marketing videos, which tend to be short. Most explainer videos, product descriptions, and social media videos are under 5 minutes. Video ads are usually under 30 seconds.
Overall, InVideo is a complete, user-friendly, and affordable resource that’s definitely worth trying if you intend to launch or scale up your video marketing.