Kimp offers two distinct services: graphics and videos. You can choose one or the other, or bundle both. Let’s start with graphics. First of all, Kimp is not a stock image site where you can buy the same images as everyone else. Rather, you arrange to get custom graphics created for any purpose.
When you subscribe to the Graphics package, you have a team of experienced designers to help you create images customized to your needs. Your team consists of three experienced designers. You can get your graphics by following a few simple steps.
- Submit a design request. Explain exactly what you need. You can make unlimited requests.
- Get submissions. Your design team will promptly provide you with the graphics you requested.
- You can either approve the designs or ask for revisions. Your plan provides unlimited revisions.
- When you’re satisfied with the design, approve it, and you’re ready to use it.
What Does Unlimited Mean?
Kimp offers unlimited graphics for a flat monthly fee. Depending on the complexity of your request, designers can usually complete 2-3 designs per day. Because teams have multiple designers, they can work on 2 designs at a time.
Unlimited requests and revisions are useful, but designers can only turn out so much work in practice. So if you request 10 designs per day and multiple revisions, they will fall behind. However, the ability to turn out at least 2 designs every day is more than enough for most businesses. If you research competitors, you’ll find that Kimp provides more graphics per month than just about anyone for comparable prices.
What Type of Graphics Can You Get?
You can get graphics for purposes such as:
- Ebook Covers and Layouts
- T-shirt Designs
- Amazon Graphics
- Graphics For Social Media Ads and Posts
- Business Cards
- Print ads
- Web and Blog Images
- Banners for Tradeshows
- Vehicle Wraps
- Landing Pages
These are just some of the uses for Kimp graphics. Essentially, you can find an image, illustration, or GIF for any purpose, whether for personal or business use.
Pricing for Kimp Graphics
Kimp Graphics offers one simple pricing plan. $399/month includes unlimited requests & revisions, unlimited brands, 24-hour turnaround, dedicated design team, dedicated project manager, free stock images, landing page designs, Trello project management, Zapier integration.
Kimp Graphics Discount
Kimp is currently offering a 50% discount for your first month, so you’d pay $199.50 for your first month.
Just as you get unlimited graphics with Kimp Graphics, Kimp Video provides unlimited video design. Kimp designers can turn out a video of 30 to 60 seconds every 2 to 3 business days, which comes to around 8-12 videos per month. The following are some video design services that are included.
- Demo Videos
- Educational Videos
- Company Culture Videos
- Video Testimonials
- Simple Explainer Videos
- Social Media Videos
- Combining/Editing Raw Footage
Limits of Kimp Video
Kimp makes it easy to scale up your video marketing, putting out several videos every week. However, there are certain limitations of which you need to be aware. You can’t create any type of video with Kimp. You can only request short, fairly simple formats. Here are some things you can’t do.
- Longer videos. Since Kimp videos are limited to around 60 seconds, you won’t be able to use it for longer educational videos, interviews, and other formats that take longer.
- Copywriting — For sales pitches and explaining your product or business, you’ll have to write the copy yourself or get it written elsewhere.
- Video Transcription
- Advanced Animations
- Whiteboard Videos
- Shooting Videos — you’ll need to supply Kimp with the content you want to include.
As you can see from this list, Kimp Video does limit your choices to some extent. However, this still leaves a great deal of leeway. Many marketers believe that short videos of a minute or less are actually best if you don’t want to challenge viewers’ attention spans. However, if your video marketing strategy requires longer or more complex videos, Kimp Video may not fulfill your needs.
Pricing For Kimp Video
As with Kimp Graphics, pricing is very straightforward, with only one plan.
$599/month includes unlimited designs, unlimited revisions, 2-4 day turnaround, dedicated project manager, free stock video & audio, Trello project management, Zapier integration, no extra fees.
Kimp Video Discount
As with Graphics, Kimp offers 50% of your first month of Video, which is $299.50.
Kimp Graphics & Video Bundle (Discounted)
If you want to access both Kimp Graphics and Kimp Video, you can bundle the two services together for $899/month. You can get your first month at a 50% discount, or $449.50.
Who Can Benefit From Kimp?
Kimp Graphics and Video Graphics and Video offer services for businesses that want a reliable source of high-quality graphics or videos. Unlike many services, you’re not paying for simply stock images or videos (although Kimp does provide access to these), but customized content created by designers.
Given the quality of the services, the prices are reasonable. However, it’s only practical to pay $399/month for graphics or $599/month for videos if you want a steady supply created week after week. Kimp is not really practical if you only need occasional graphics or videos.
However, if you need lots of graphics and/or videos, Kimp can be a powerful solution to your needs. Kimp can work for many types of businesses, such as:
- Marketing Agencies —Create content for your clients. If you need more than one subscription, you can purchase additional subscriptions at a 10% discount.
- Affiliate Marketers — Promote your products with professional images and videos.
- Social Media Managers — Access a limitless supply of social media images and videos.
- E-Commerce Sellers — Create graphics and videos for your products.
- Real Estate Agents — Get compelling images and videos of your properties.
- Charities, Non-profits, and other organizations.
Any business or organization that needs a regular supply of quality images or videos can gain a great deal of value from Kimp.
Kimp 7-Day Free Trial
If you’re wondering if Kimp is right for you, it’s worth giving them a try. You can sign up for a 7-day free trial with no obligation. There are certain limitations to the trial — you can make up to 3 image requests and 1 video request.