Main Features of Snip.ly
Snip.ly is an application that gives you many capabilities that can be leverage for marketing, building your mailing list and driving more traffic to your site. Here are some of the most powerful features of Snip.ly:
- Link Shortener -First of all, Snip.ly is a link shortener that customizes and shortens any link you want to share. There are, of course, many link shorteners. Snip.ly, however, does far more than this.
- Add Your Call to Action -The most important feature of Snipl.ly is that it lets you create your own CTA (call to action) for any link you share. This could be anything you choose -visit your website, sign up for your list, sign up for a free trial, download an app, etc. For example, here is a link to a service review on another website, yet the call to action (and potentially profit) is ours.
- Compatible With Many Platforms -You can use Snip.ply with many popular social networking site and other applications, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, GetResponse, AWeber and many others (full list of integrations).
- Analytics -Snip.ly makes it easy to track your results. You have access to an analytics dashboard that lets you track clicks and conversions. You can then test different approaches and discover how to improve your conversion rate.
- Choice of Plans -Snip.ly gives users several different plans, from Free to Enterprise to serve the needs and budgets of everyone from beginners to large companies.
Who Can Benefit From Snip.ly
Snip.ly can be used by bloggers, affiliate marketers and anyone who aggregates or curates content.
The benefits of content curation have been widely discussed recently. If you’re not sure what this means, it simply refers to ethically republishing content from other sites on your own site. This can be images, videos, articles, infographics or anything that is relevant to your niche. The reason it’s ethical is that you aren’t claiming this content as your own, but linking to the original source.
The limitation with traditional content curation is that visitors to your site who are interested in the curated content will typically click on the link and leave your site. With Snip.ly, you have the opportunity to profit from all of the links you share. Whether you share a popular article, a viral video from YouTube or anything else, you can add your own CTA at the bottom of the page. This can be a powerful method for driving more traffic to your site or picking up leads.
Costs and Value of Snip.ly
Snip.ly has several plans to choose from.
- Free -You can have one Snip.ly profile with up to 1,000 clicks per month for free.
- Pro -For $29/month ($25/mo annually), you get two profiles and up to 5,000 clicks per month, along with customizable colors.
- Startup -For $79/month ($66/mo annually), you get six Snip.ly profiles and 20,000 clicks per month. You can also add up to three team members to your account.
- Business -For $149/month ($125/mo annually) you get ten profiles and 50,000 clicks per month. You can also add five team members, add your own custom URL and hide the Snip.ly logo.
- Enterprise -Customized plans for businesses with high traffic websites.
Snip.ly coupon codes and discounts
To get 20% off all plans (for life!) follow this link and use Snip.ly coupon code sniplyfan on the plans pricing page.
Snip.ly Review Conclusions
For anyone who shares content, Snip.ly provides a simple and cost effective way to brand and benefit from everything you post. This service provides you with customized links that can be used with many different apps and platforms. Having your own CTA with everything you share can be the difference between losing a visitor forever and gaining a new customer or subscriber. Anyone who is curious about Snip.ly can try it by signing up for a free account. You can always upgrade to another plan later if you decide that it works for you. Snip.ly is one of the simplest yet effective tools available for increasing traffic and conversions. Use our Snip.ly coupon codes if/once you decide to upgrade to the heavier traffic plans.
Try Snip.ly For Free