What is UnGagged?
UnGagged is sponsored by Black Hat World, a website and forum that is famous in some circles -perhaps “notorious” would be a better word- for revealing unconventional approaches to marketing and SEO. If you browse Blackhatworld.com, you’ll see a wide variety of topics. It’s actually one of the world’s leading forums related to online marketing. The UnGagged convention promises to present just as diverse a mixture of topics.
Get Tickets To UnGagged
Speakers Featured at UnGagged
Some of the speakers who will be featured at the Black Hat World conference are quite well known in certain circles. Others keep a lower profile, sometimes deliberately. All, however, bring extensive knowledge and experience to the table. Here are a few of the people who will be giving presentations:
- Erika Napoletano -Host of the conference, she is also the founder of Readhead Writing Media, Inc. She is experienced at helping people make significant breakthroughs with their businesses.
- Scott Stratten -President of Un-Marketing. He was named one of the world’s top 50 social media influencers by Forbes.com.
- E. Brian Rose -Co-founder of JVZoo.com, one of the internet’s leading selling platforms. Many thousands of digital products are sold through this platform daily.
- Thomas Smale -UK entrepreneur who specializes in building up and flipping successful websites. He began his business with no funding and built it to a 7 figure business.
- Jeremy Schoemaker -Runs Shoemoney.com, one of the highest traffic websites in the world. He is a serial entrepreneur who has been involved in online marketing for more than a decade.
- Damien Trevatt -Known as Diamond Damien on Blackhatworld.com, he will be discussing forums and moderating a number of panel discussions.
- Matthew Woodward – An award winning blogger, affiliate marketer and entrepreneur. Winner of numerous blogging awards – best affiliate blog 2013, best of SEJ 2012 and more.
There will be many other speakers as well. UnGagged will also feature exhibitions and many opportunities to network and socialize with some of the leading figures in the world of internet marketing.
Venue and Pricing For UnGagged
UnGagged will be held from November 15-17, 2014 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This is one of the most famous hotels and casinos in Las Vegas. The venue provides guests with lots of opportunities to have fun in between speakers and other convention activity. You can get accommodations at Caesars Palace at reduced rates if you attend the conference. Ticket prices for UnGagged are as follows:
Early Bird Full Pass – If you book before Sept. 15, the price for a full pass is $995.
Full Pass + Accommodations – $1,349.
These ticket prices will go up as the date of the convention approaches. There is also a special deal where you can get free accommodations if you buy 4 or more tickets, so if you know other people who might like to attend it would be beneficial to travel as a group.
Get Tickets To UnGagged
Value of UnGagged
UnGagged Black Hat World conference is an unusual opportunity to hear some cutting edge information and meet many experienced and knowledgeable marketers. For people who generally access information online, it can be fun as well as educational to see live speakers and meet people face to face. Since it’s sponsored by Black Hat World, you can be sure it will be far more than simply another typical online marketing event. Attending UnGagged can be a great investment in your future as well as an enjoyable weekend in Las Vegas. I will be there and I hope to meet you there too!