Click&Use Coupon Code EVERNOTE for 15% Off
Click&Use Coupon Code TRAINING to Get 3 Extra Months for Free
Features of Nozbe
- Productivity Reports – If you want to be more productive, you have to be aware of how you’re managing your time and identify areas where you need improvement. Nozbe’s reports help you quantify your productivity so you can get more accomplished.
- Integrates With Many Other Tools and Apps – Nozbe works with Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and more. This helps you organize files and data that may be saved in many different places.
- Create and Manage Tasks and Projects – Nozbe provides many ways to create projects. You can add tasks with hashtags, make emails actionable or via various apps such as the Apple Watch app or other apps using the Share Sheet.
- Batch, categorize, and schedule tasks and mark urgent ones with a star. Viewing tasks by category lets you use Nozbe for different aspects of your life. For example, you can view tasks related to work, school, and family (or any categories you set up). Make projects easier to identify and manage by saving them as templates. You can share this with team members for collaborative projects.
- Customize Tasks – Whether you’re using Nozbe as an individual or for your business, your needs are unique. It’s helpful to be able to customize functions to your own specifications. With Nozbe, you can do this in some useful ways. You can, for example, identify parent projects for tasks. If you’re planning an itinerary for a business trip, you might have many tasks and subtasks, such as book flight, attend meetings, check into the hotel by a certain time and so forth. You can easily access and edit this type of information as needed or have someone else do it for you.
- Easy Interface. When you’re using a productivity tool, what really matters isn’t the list of features but how easy it is to implement them. Nozbe has a fairly intuitive and user-friendly interface that lets you quickly access and manage your tasks and projects. You can choose from a list of icons to access the features you need. Icons include Project List, Calendar, Templates, Team (to add team members to a project), Inbox, and Priority List. As with any such tool, it will take a little time to get accustomed to the icons and features but it’s quite straightforward.
- Communicate and Collaborate – When everyone on your team uses Nozbe, you don’t have to communicate using many different methods such as email, texting, and various chat and messenger programs. Everyone will be on the same page as you leave comments and share files. There’s a function to pin the most important comments so they’re visible at the top of the page. You can chat with team members who may be using different devices. If you want to add someone else to the conversation, you can mention them and they’ll automatically receive a notification on their device.
- Education and Community – Nozbe isn’t only an app; it’s more of an online community that lets you tap into many educational resources. There’s a video productivity course with advice on topics such as time management, organization, and creating your own personal productivity system. The app also has a news feature that connects you with the latest ideas, blog posts, interviews, and resources for getting even more productive.
Nozbe Plans and Pricing
You can sign up with Nozbe for free and gain access to many basic features. If you need to work with a team, however, it makes sense to upgrade. Here’s a breakdown of what you get with each plan.
- Free: For a single user. Add up to 5 projects.
- Pro: $10/month or $8/month on a yearly billing. Unlimited projects for 1-2 users.
- Business: $100/month or $80/month on a yearly billing. Unlimited projects for up to 10 users.
You can try any of the plans for free for 30 days.
Nozbe Discount Coupons
Click here and use coupon code EVERNOTE to get 15% off any plan (recurring).
Click here and use coupon code TRAINING to get an extra 3 months for free when you take the annual plan.
Is Nozbe Right For You?
Everyone can benefit by getting more productive. As people use more and more platforms and devices every day, it actually gets harder to organize your tasks and communications. Small businesses, in particular, often find it challenging to manage projects with multiple team members who may be using different devices and operating systems. If you or your employees work remotely, it’s even more important to have an efficient way to connect. Nozbe is one of the most flexible tools for communicating and collaborating across platforms and devices.
Nozbe is a tool that provides lots of features to help you manage your tasks and projects. It’s useful for everything from a simple to-do list to help you get through your day as well as managing complex business projects. The free version is great for individuals or if you’re working with one other person. You can use this for personal and family purposes as well as for business. If you work with more people, the Pro or Business version lets you manage your tasks more efficiently.
Nozbe, of course, isn’t the only productivity tool that’s available. There are lots of choices and not everyone agrees which is the best. If you’re looking for a way to improve productivity and communications, however, Nozbe is definitely worth trying. You can sign up for the 30-day free trial and get a feel for how it works. The productivity course alone, which you can access by signing up for free, is very helpful even if you end up not sticking with Nozbe. In today’s increasingly complex and interconnected world, we need as much help as we can get to stay focused and productive. Nozbe is one solution that can help you make steady progress in this area.
I beg to differ. Nozbe is OK for simple projects and/or if you are GTD fan. But there are much better and totally free project management platforms out there. For example, free Bitrix24 plan comes with Gantt chart, task dependencies, time tracking, Kanban, quotes, invoicing and is better than Nozbe at just about anything. Redmine is free and powerful as well. Taiga is great too.