What is Elite Blog Academy?
Elite Blog Academy was started by Ruth Soukup, a blogger, podcaster, bestselling author, and the CEO of Ruth Soukup Omnimedia, a multimillion-dollar company. In 2010, she started a blog called Living Well Spending Less, which is still a popular and high traffic blog.
From her own experience and those of colleagues and clients, Ruth built Elite Blog Academy to help others share her success. It’s a comprehensive course that shows you how to maximize the potential of your blog.
The course is based on 12 focused lessons that cover every aspect of blogging. The lessons are organized into four modules: Refine, Grow, Monetize, and Build. There are video lessons, Q & A sessions, and assignments for you to carry out.
Elite Blog Academy also connects you to a growing community of experts and fellow students. Ruth keeps regular hours during which you can contact her for help. You can also draw upon the experience of course alumni who will answer your questions and provide moral support.
Elite Blog Academy Modules
While it’s not hard to set up a blog, there are many nuances to making your blog a success. EBA provides guidance and tells you exactly what does and doesn’t work. Each of its four modules focuses on a critical aspect of blogging.
● Refine. Refining your message is essential if you want to reach the right audience and set yourself apart. EBA can help to clarify your niche. However, refinement goes beyond this and helps you identify your unique voice and message. This is what enables you to differentiate yourself from the many other blogs in your industry.
● Grow. Growth is one of the most challenging areas for many bloggers. There are several growth-building tactics covered in EBA such as SEO, list-building, and getting traffic with social media. You’ll see precisely how Ruth and other experienced bloggers have grown their audiences and how you can apply these tactics to your blog.
● Monetize. Monetization is another crucial topic that can be mystifying until you understand it. There are several ways to make money with your blog. You can sell advertising space (for this, of course, you need traffic which growth strategies help you with). You can sell your own products or make money by promoting affiliate offers. EBA covers these and other monetization techniques to help you turn your blog into a profitable enterprise.
● Build. EBA helps you turn your blog into a business-building tool. If you want blogging to be more than a hobby or sideline and an integral part of your business, this course will show you how. No matter what level you’re currently at, EBA shows you how to scale up and build your business.
In reality, of course, these four areas intersect. However, separating them into modules helps you focus on each of these goals. In addition to the courses and modules, there are additional features and bonuses. These include:
● Membership in an exclusive Facebook Group.
● Email newsletter.
● Q & A sessions.
● Recommended resources to help you with all areas of blogging as well as topics such as outsourcing, time management, web design, WordPress plugins, and more.
Who Can Benefit From Elite Blog Academy
EBA can help several categories of bloggers.
● Newbies. If you’re like the many people who have always wanted to start a blog but never felt quite ready, EBA can provide you with the information and motivation you need to get started. The course will clarify points such as installing WordPress, choosing a domain name, targeting your audience, maintaining a schedule, choosing topics, and more.
● Intermediate bloggers. You may be among the multitude of people who’ve taken the first steps and published your blog but haven’t yet seen the results you hoped for. EBA helps you grow your traffic, expand your influence, and engage more effectively with your audience.
● Experienced bloggers. EBA is also a valuable resource for experienced bloggers and business owners who want to reach the next level. There’s always room for growth and improvement. There are steps and refinements to your approach that can make a big difference.
How to Join the Elite Blog Academy
Registration to the Elite Blog Academy is open once a year only. When registration isn’t available, you can join the waiting list and receive free blogging advice. While this may be frustrating, it helps to ensure quality control and that Ruth and her staff can provide the best possible service to all members.
If you visit the site and you see the message Enrollment Currently Closed, there should also be a counter that lets you know when they’ll be accepting new members again. Be sure to sign up for the waiting list, so you have a chance to join when enrollment opens up again. As of this writing, the next annual enrollment period is March 2-6, 2020.
Elite Blog Academy Cost
When enrollment is open, there’s a one-time membership fee of $1097 (or four payments of $297). The Gold and Platinum plans provide additional marketing techniques that are complementary to blogging, such as Facebook advertising, email marketing, product creation, and even personal one-on-one sessions and blog audits with the EBA team.
Elite Blog Academy Promo Code
No EBA promo codes released for the 2020 enrollment season yet. You can contact us for custom bonuses.
Elite Blog Academy Review Summary: Value and Recommendation
Elite Blog Academy is for anyone, regardless of experience, who is serious about creating a successful blog. While there are cheaper courses out there, it would be hard to find a comprehensive course that offers the level of support and expertise you’ll find with EBA. This is a truly A to Z course that provides ongoing support.
It’s important to understand, however, that EBA is not a quick fix or “get rich fast with blogging” scheme. It requires focus and work. If you want to get results, you’ll need to watch and read the lessons and complete the assignments. If you do this, however, you’ll find that it’s a worthwhile investment in your business. Since blogging is a dynamic field that’s always evolving, EBA will continue to deliver value for as long as you have a blog.