The Value of LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn is a unique social media platform that is designed especially for business. You’ll find executives, entrepreneurs, job-seekers, and other professionals in every industry who are seeking connections. The site also has useful search functions (which are more powerful if you have a premium plan) that let you filter by location, job title, industry, and other criteria.
What does a manual LinkedIn strategy for lead generation look like? You would research people in your industry or who have certain skills or job titles. You can invite people to connect with you. If you have a premium plan, you can send InMail (LinkedIn messages) to prospects. Sending out connection requests and messages every day is time-consuming. Dux-Soup lets you build your LinkedIn network on autopilot.
How Dux-Soup Automates LinkedIn Marketing
Dux-Soup makes it simple to grow your contacts on LinkedIn. You can download it for free as a Chrome extension. However, to access all features and get the most out of it, you’ll have to upgrade to a paid plan. Here’s a rundown on how you can use Dux-Soup to generate more leads on LinkedIn.
- Find Prospects — Using LinkedIn’s search features, you can target certain types of prospects. Make a list of the prospects you want to contact.
- Visit Profiles — Dux-Soup will automatically visit the profiles of the contacts you selected. This alone saves time as you don’t have to click on profiles manually. On LinkedIn, users are notified when someone visits their profile. This in itself is a type of contact and will entice many people to visit your profile in turn.
- Auto Filter — You can control the profiles you contact by using filters such as premium members, influencers, job seekers, and profiles you’ve already visited.
- Automatic Endorsements — Endorsing members’ skills is a good way to reach out and provide value to new connections. Everyone appreciates having more endorsements.
- Auto-Engage — With paid plans, you can automatically send connection requests and messages to the profiles you visit. In settings, you can include or exclude people who meet certain criteria. For example, you may want to exclude users who aren’t premium members, aren’t in your network, or aren’t job seekers.
- Follow-ups — This feature is only available with the Turbo plan. You can send out a series of follow-up messages, which is useful to increase engagement.
- Customizations — It’s important to customize your messages, so you don’t blindly send out the same messages to everyone. In addition to ignoring profiles that don’t meet your criteria, you can set up several other customizations, such as stopping follow-up messages when someone replies (in which case, it’s more appropriate to send a personalized response).
Pricing For Dux-Soup
You can sign up for free, which gives you access to limited features. There are also two paid plans. Here’s a summary of what’s included with each plan.
- Free: Find up to 4 prospects daily. Find premium members, influencers, and job seekers; tag profiles.
- Pro Dux: $14.99/month or $11.25/month billed annually — Find 7 prospects daily, auto-engage with 6 prospects, auto view profiles, auto engage with personalized messages, auto endorse, import CSV files to your CRM, download profile notes & tags.
- Turbo Dux: $55/month or $41.25/month billed annually — All features of Pro, automated follow-up, workflow integration with Zapier and HubSpot.
Dux-Soup discounts are a rarity and you would normally need to wait for the annual promo period on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. If you are outside of the promo period, you are probably also out of luck. However, we can offer you an additional, exclusive discount on the Dux-Soup annual plans. Contact us for details.
Teams and Agencies
Dux-Soup also offers plans for teams and agencies.
- Pro Edition: From $135/year per seat. Discounts with additional seating. Team members have access to all Pro features.
- Turbo Edition: From $495/year. Team members have access to all Turbo features.
- Agency: From $412.50/month. 10+ client seats. Metered billing, license administration.
How to Get the Most From Dux-Soup
Dux-Soup provides some powerful tools for LinkedIn marketing. However, you have to take a little time to familiarize yourself with the features and get the best results from them.
- Use the appropriate filters and customizations. The real benefit of Dux-Soup isn’t to simply send lots of messages, but the ability to connect with the right people. You want to make sure you’re targeting the members who are relevant to your campaign.
- Remove anyone from your list who asks not to be contacted. You don’t want to send repeat messages to people who aren’t interested, as this could put your LinkedIn account in jeopardy.
- Upgrade to a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account. With a free LinkedIn account, your options will be limited. If you haven’t upgraded your LinkedIn account, consider upgrading to Sales Navigator. This is a premium account that gives you the maximum number of InMails and search functions.
- Contact interested prospects with personal messages. If someone responds to an automated message and expresses interest, don’t keep sending automated follow-ups. At this point, you should reach out with a personalized message.
- Take advantage of training and support. Dux-Soup offers many training resources such as blogs, videos, and webinars. They also offer paid Booster and Technical sessions.
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile, including a professional photo and a concise description of your business. You should also post content to your timeline regularly. The new connections you make will be more valuable if you impress them with your profile.
Is Dux-Soup a Good Value?
Dux-Soup is a tool that is well worth considering if you want to get more targeted leads for your business. Many businesses use LinkedIn but find that they don’t have the time or expertise to get consistent results. With Dux-Soup, you can place many tasks on autopilot and turn your LinkedIn account into a lead generation machine.
If you’re curious about Dux-Soup, it’s simple to sign up for a free account. This only gives you access to limited features, but it will give you an idea of how it works. If you’ve been wondering how to leverage your LinkedIn presence for maximum results, give Dux-Soup a try.