RightMessage: an Overview
It’s a fundamental marketing principle that your website needs a strong call-to-action if you want to acquire more subscribers and make more sales. The problem is that most websites don’t cater to individual needs, showing the same offers to everyone. With RightMessage, you can customize your site to segment your offers.
- RightMessage lets you immediately ask visitors what they need help with. You can customize questions and categories based on your needs. For example, you might ask if people “Need help building website traffic,” “Want to sell more products,” or “Need help creating content.”
- Generate personalized offers based on the information RightMessage collects. You won’t have to place the same offers in front of everyone.
- Entice visitors with conversion-optimized widgets. When combined with a customized CTA, you can increase conversions for all your offers.
- Understand your visitors with sophisticated segmentation. RightMessage uses a proprietary Segmentation Engine that automatically categorizes your visitors based on their behavior on your site. This information is stored so you can use it to plan future website content and email marketing campaigns.
- RightMessage integrates seamlessly with your email marketing service provider. Your CTA is closely connected to email campaigns, so it’s crucial to connect the two. RightMessage makes it simple to generate an email campaign that matches the information visitors provide on your website.
- RightMessage Integrates with many other marketing apps and tools such as Hubspot, Infusionsoft, WordPress, Clickfunnels, Shopify, and many others.
Support and Training
RightMessage provides a wide range of training resources such as a Quick Start guide, articles, blog posts, and webinars. You can access this information for free without even signing up for RightMessage. Quite a bit of it is helpful marketing and segmentation advice whether you sign up or not. However, it will also help you get the most out of RightMessage.
RightMessage members also have access to a closed Facebook group to receive support from other members and admins.
Show People Relevant Offers
RightMessage helps to solve one of the most difficult challenges of today’s marketers: providing relevant and targeted content to website visitors. Most of your prospects and customers receive multiple offers every day. They don’t want to be bombarded with messages that aren’t aligned with their needs.
As with any marketing tools, however, the results you get will depend on your strategy. There are a few ways that RightMessage can help you connect better with visitors. Segmentation lets you identify exactly where customers are in your sales funnel. This prevents people from seeing redundant offers. For example, if someone has already subscribed to your list, he or she doesn’t need to see opt-in forms to sign up again.
People who have already bought a product don’t want to see ads for that product. You might, however, want to send them information about upsells or more advanced products. Generic website content is often boring for visitors and may reduce the amount of time they spend on your site. RightMessage also helps you segment your email marketing, letting you target subscribers with relevant information.
Learn About Your Visitors
You can also use RightMessage to learn about your visitors. When you create survey questions to segment your visitors, you’re accomplishing a couple of goals. You’re giving them the ability to get the content and offers that are most relevant to them. You’re collecting valuable data on your visitors that you can use for research.
RightMessage might motivate you to create different types of content or change your approach in some areas. While this could mean more work for you, this is a positive outcome if it helps you create more relevant products for your customers.
It’s always important to track your results when implementing marketing tactics. With RightMessage, you can experiment with different widgets and calls-to-action. In some cases, changing the way you phrase or present an offer (as opposed to the actual offer itself) will dramatically improve your results. You can tweak headlines, popups, opt-in forms, and other elements to find out what your audience prefers.
Pricing for RightMessage
Pricing for RightMessage depends on the number of unique visitors you have and the features you want.
The CTA plan is the more popular one and its’ pricing depends on the number of visits or visitors you want to track and reach. Starting with $29/m for up to 2000 visitors and all the way up to $669/m for 1M visitors, this plan gives you access the all the features mentioned above.
The Personalize plan, which starts at $129/m, gives you personal support as well as A/B testing, unlimited integrations, visual personalization, and more.
As is fitting for a service that specializes in customized solutions, pricing for RightMessage is quite flexible. This ensures that you don’t pay for services you don’t need. At the same time, make sure you study what you get with each plan as certain personalization and segmentation features are only available with the Personalize plan.
There’s a 14-day free trial for all plans during which you can test all the features.
Periodically, and on major promotional sales days such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, RightMessage has offered a longer trial period. At this moment there is no such offer.
RightMessage: Value and Recommendation
If you’re looking for a useful way to personalize your messages and segment your marketing, RightMessage is a valuable asset. Here are some of the major pros and cons of RightMessage:
- Lets you customize your website for better engagement and conversions.
- Helps you attract the right subscribers and customers. No one’s business is a perfect match for everyone. By specifying exactly what you can do for people, you end up building a more responsive list.
- Provides effective tools for tracking your results.
- Helps you integrate your website and email marketing.
- Thorough training and support.
- If you want to take advantage of all the personalization and segmentation tools, you have to subscribe to one of the higher-priced plans.
Many marketing services let you create all kinds of ads and offers. However, RightMessage helps in a distinct area that many tools overlook: personalization. With so many distractions and competing offers, you can separate yourself from the crowd by providing more customized information. RightMessage can help you develop stronger connections to your visitors.
If you’re at all curious about RightMessage , you have nothing to lose by taking advantage of the 14-day free trial. You can also start small with the paid version for as little as $29/month and scale up as your traffic grows.