What is Visme?
Visme is a suite of tools to make it easier for designers and novices to create various visual materials. It provides access to a large library of stock images, templates, animations, and other features. It can help you create just about any visual content, for example:
- Slide Decks
- Social Media Posts and Ads
Visual elements such as signs, headlines, posters, billboards, and logos have always been essential brand-building tools for businesses. In the digital age, however, they’ve taken on even greater import. As you compete with countless other ads, websites, and posts online, you need engaging visuals to capture your audience’s attention.
For small and mid-size businesses, it’s a challenge to come up with the skill, time, and money to create a steady flow of visual content. Visme is a one-stop site where you can get all of this done. They aren’t just a tool but the entire workshop. Let’s look at some of the ways Visme can help you improve your visual marketing.
Visme is available as a web browser app as well as a desktop download for both Mac and Windows.
Create SlideShows and Presentations
Visme helps you create engaging presentations for prospects, customers, potential investors, or stakeholders in your own organization.
- Choose from thousands of templates. Build your presentation with professional templates that cover many interests and industries.
- Import existing Powerpoint presentations for enhancement and editing.
- Create charts, maps, diagrams, tables, and data widgets to make your presentations informative and data-rich. More than 50 charts, graphs, mind maps, and interactive maps.
- Slide Library. A feature unique to Visme, the slide library provides universal slides that you can tailor to any purpose. Once you’ve added slides to the Slide Library, you can use them in any presentation.
- Access to millions of stock images and thousands of icons.
Adding visuals such as photos, charts, graphs, and maps makes any document more compelling, readable, and informative. Visme lets you create documents in all formats, such as:
- White Papers
- Case Studies
Share documents online or download them for offline use. You can download documents as high-quality PDFs, PowerPoint, or interactive HTML.
Social Media Graphics
Social media posts, Stories, and ads are more likely to be noticed and shared if they contain stunning visuals. With so much content, followers are likely to overlook text-only content. With social media, it’s important to use the right format for each platform.
Visme has various social media templates made especially for Facebook ads, Facebook and Instagram posts, Pinterest pins, Twitter ads, LinkedIn headers, and more. Edit in your own text, logos, and icons.
Visme makes it easy to create all kinds of printable items for any purpose, including:
- Business Cards
- Reports/White Papers
Choose from Visme’s library of over one million photos to create customized printables. As these are all royalty-free images, you can use your designs for commercial purposes.
Visme has a free online video maker that lets you create professional videos without having to hire a videographer. Use one of the many templates, royalty-free stock videos, and animations. Add your own text, images, and voiceovers as needed. Create all kinds of videos for any purpose, including slideshows, tutorials, explainer videos, and more. Download videos as MP4 files to use on your website or social media pages.
To get the best results from visual marketing, it helps to have a large toolbox such as Visme supplies. Templates, royalty-free images, and other materials provide the foundation. However, you also need to know what kind of content works best for each application. Visme provides helpful educational resources to help you in this area. These resources can be used whether you’re using Visme or not.
- Video Tutorials — Learn how to create stunning visuals such as social media graphics, infographics, flowcharts, and more. There are also tutorials on tasks such as importing PowerPoint presentations into Visme.
- Webinars — Live and recorded webinars that include case studies and tips on using visual content in your marketing.
- Ebooks — From designing infographics to brand building, marketing advice, and visual presentations for non-designers.
- Certification Courses. Become a Certified Presentation Guru and learn how to maximize visual communications.
Many of these resources can be downloaded for free, even if you aren’t a Visme member.
Visme Plans and Pricing
Visme has a free plan that you can use for as long as you want as well as several paid plans. Here’s a summary of what each plan offers.
- Free: Includes up to 5 projects, 100 MB storage, access to limited templates, JPG downloads, public projects, Visme logo on all projects.
- Standard: $25/month or $15/month billed annually. 15 projects, 250 MB storage, premium templates, remove Visme branding, all charts & widgets, 24/7 support.
- Business: $49/month or $29/month billed annually. Unlimited projects, 10 GB storage, download video, GIF, PPTX & HTML 5 files, brand kit (lets you save fonts, colors, logos, and other elements for branding), Slide & Page library.
- Custom: Unlimited projects, 25GB storage, SSO (single sign-on) 2-factor authentication, custom sub-domain, deep analytics, training & onboarding, premium support.
Visme offers special pricing for nonprofits as well as for educators who have a .edu email address.
Visme Discounts and Promo Codes
Visme occasionally offers special promotions and promo codes for new customers.
At this time, you can get 25% off all Visme plans by using the promo code VISME25.
Is Visme a Good Value For Your Business?
Visme provides many resources for creating quality visual content that you can brand as your own (with paid plans). Anyone can use it, and you don’t need design skills to create great graphics.
Before investing in any marketing tools, you need to consider your goals and budget. If you currently have a budget and system for visual marketing, you should consider how Visme can save you time or outsourcing costs. Consider also the potential benefits of upgrading your brand’s look across all channels.
And which Visme plan best serves your needs? A free account is useful for getting an overview, but it places strict limits on what you can do. It’s also not very helpful for branding to have the Visme logo on all your images.
The Standard and Business plans offer good value if you want to create high-quality digital content consistently. Custom plans are worth considering for larger businesses and agencies.