What is Headlime?
Headlime is a tool powered by artificial intelligence designed to help you write better and faster marketing copy. It can be used by business owners, marketing agencies, social media managers, digital product creators, content writers, or anyone who needs to write lots of compelling copy. Here are some of the top benefits offered by Headlime:
- Lets busy marketers create copy faster.
- Improves the quality of your copy with over 1700 professional templates.
- Saves you money if you typically outsource copywriting.
- Available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, and others.
- Lets you download content to TXT, CSV, and Word formats.
- Free trial available with no credit card required.
Now let’s look at the top features of Headlime and see how effective it is for generating copy.
Uses Advanced AI to Write Copy
Headlime uses a technology called GPT-3 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer), a Natural Language Processing (NLP) language that generates human-like language. GPT-3 is getting more sophisticated all the time, and Headlime has built a tool that uses it to create a compelling copy in seconds.
While this involves some intricate technology, you don’t need to understand programming to take advantage of the results. To get the copy you need, you have to give Headlime a prompt of 100 characters, and it will automatically generate an original and persuasive copy for you.
A Large Choice of Copy Templates
Headlime’s 1700+ templates in 20 categories cover almost any marketing format or niche you might need. These templates are real time-savers as they let you avoid having to start every new project from scratch. You can find templates for:
- Survey questions
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media
You can start with these and other templates and customize them for your own business and individual marketing campaigns.
Create Your Own Copy Database
You probably use the same or very similar messages in your marketing copy. For example, you may have a paragraph summarizing your business history and mission. With Headlime, you can save content that you frequently re-use and easily insert it whenever you need it.
Create High-Converting Landing Pages
Landing pages play an essential role in many marketing campaigns. When you use Google or Facebook Ads or send email subscribers to your offers, you need a relevant landing page to make the conversion. When done manually, creating a landing page can be a long and drawn-out process.
Begin describing your offer and, after writing just 20 words, Headlime will generate the most appropriate design and template for your landing page. You then drag and drop elements that you need to build the page.
Landing pages are responsive for mobile users. They are also conversion-optimized to help you get the best possible results from your campaigns.
Being AI-powered, you’ll find that it gets easier to create landing pages the more you use Headlime as you can re-use familiar elements and the system learns what you need.
Another convenient use of Headlime is to generate documents. You can automate document creation by using templates and replacing the variables as necessary. You can store relevant information to speed up the process of creating as many documents as you need.
For example, when sending documents to customers, you can enter a name, and the person’s information such as email address, phone number, and any other stored info will automatically fill in.
You can store various document formats in a CSV file for easy access. This makes it easy to generate documents such as emails, invoices, letterheads, and more.
The Inspiration feature provides extensive examples of effective copy. You can see thousands of examples of copy for inspiration, with new ones added every week. Copy examples are categorized so you can look up the type of copy you need.
How Headlime Works
To illustrate how Headlime works, let’s use the example of creating a headline. You’re given several choices to make:
- Audience —The demographics, profession, interests, or other qualities of your audience.
- Product Name
- Tone of Voice —Such as professional or casual.
- Description of your product. It’s very important to type in a clear and accurate description.
You can choose among many content categories, such as a list of features and benefits, Facebook Ads, website headline, and more. Once you’ve entered the information, you click on “Generate Ideas” and let Headlime work.
Plans and Pricing for Headlime
- Pro: $29/month. For individuals and small businesses. Includes unlimited templates, unlimited projects, landing page builder, add templates and variables, GPT-3 copywriter, 500 credits per month, more.
- Business: $49/month. For marketing professionals and growing businesses. All features of Pro, 1,250 credits per month.
- Agency: $89/month. For marketing agencies that serve multiple clients. 3,000 credits per month. Supports teams of up to 5 members, with a $15 charge for additional members.
In the above plans, you may be wondering what credits are. Credits are used for AI content generation. Each credit provides unique AI content. If you run out, you can purchase additional credits for a fee.
You can get a free trial of Headline without needing to use a credit card.
Headlime Discounts and Coupons
While Headlime comes with a free trial with limited credits (20 as of this writing), these might not be enough to try all features and templates Headlime offers. That’s why, inside your account, you will also have an option to upgrade to a 7-days $7 account, which will have the full number of credits your chosen plan holds (500-3000).
Headlime also offers a 14-days no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
For an additional exclusive Headlime discount, please contact us.
How Headlime Can Solve Your Copywriting Needs
No matter what type of marketing you do, copywriting is a valuable skill that can make the difference between success and failure. This holds for paid ads, email, blogging, and all types of content. You need compelling copy that sends visitors to equally engaging landing pages.
Headlime is a tool that enables you to accomplish these tasks. Even the best technology, however, needs to be used the right way. If you want to get the best possible results from Headlime, you should keep the following in mind.
- Be clear about your purpose. Headlime uses AI to generate copy, but it’s up to you to put in relevant descriptions and keywords. Decide what you want to accomplish and who you want to persuade before starting a session.
- Proofread and correct as necessary. As advanced as the features may be, they are still programs that don’t know you or your business. You need to go over the AI-generated copy and make sure it’s accurate and relevant.
- Frequently browse the Inspiration section. One of the best ways to learn how to write a great copy is to study existing examples. Headlime constantly updates this section, providing examples of exceptional copy in all types of formats.
Headlime Pros and Cons
Let’s summarize the major pros and cons of Headlime.
- An efficient tool to help you write better copy fast.
- Even as it does some of the work for you, it can help you upgrade your copywriting skills by seeing how it works and studying the examples provided.
- Works with any type of content, paid or organic.
- Flexible price plans for businesses and agencies of all sizes.
The only potential drawback of Headlime is that you might expect too much from it and not do sufficient research and proofreading. You need to invest some time into learning how it works and providing the AI tool with enough useful information to work with. This isn’t really a “con” of the product itself but a pitfall of not using it properly.
If you depend on strong copywriting for your business, there’s much to be gained by adding Headlime to your toolbox. It uses leading-edge AI technology to create content that’s indistinguishable from that written by experienced human copywriters. If you’re searching for a way to write better and faster copy, there’s nothing to lose by giving it a try.