Live, Automated, and Hybrid Webinars
StealthSeminar lets you run several types of online events.
- Live Webinars – This is a live, online event and what people usually think of when they talk about webinars. StealthSeminar integrates with YouTube for live events.
- Automated webinars – A pre-recorded event that still has the look and feel of a live webinar.
- Hybrid webinar – A mix of live and automated. For this type of event, you are present, but portions of the presentation are automated. For example, the main presentation may be automated, but you may have a live chat available to answer questions.
There are benefits to all three approaches. A completely live event has a certain excitement but also requires more engagement with the risk of mistakes and technical glitches. Automation gives you the freedom to schedule the event whenever you want. And hybrid events have some of the benefits of each.
Run Automated Webinars That Feel Like Live Events
While you can run live and hybrid webinars with StealthSeminar, many users are mainly drawn to the service to create automated webinars. This type of presentation has several key advantages.
- You don’t have to be present. One of the best reasons to pre-record webinars is that it frees up your time. You can create the event at your own convenience and have showings whenever you want.
- Reach a wider audience. No matter when you hold a live event, there will always be people who can’t attend for one reason or another. With automated events, you can reach people in any time zone who can watch whenever convenient.
- Create a more seamless, error-free event. Live events are exciting, but there’s always the risk of technical glitches, awkward pauses, or mistakes. When you record a webinar, you can edit out any issues and present a more polished product.
- With the tools provided by StealthSeminar, your automated webinars can have the feel of live events. In fact, participants may not even realize that it’s recorded and not live.
Features of StealthSeminar
Here are some of the features that StealthSeminar offers:
- Easy event creation. You create your event in video format, upload it, and StealthSeminar encodes it and turns it into an online event.
- High-converting templates. You can choose from several registration templates or use your own custom page, or use a template from another service you already use (e.g., ClickFunnel, LeadPages, etc.). There are also templates for Thank You pages, calls-to-action, and email reminders.
- Simple scheduling. You can schedule your presentations in any way that works for you and your audience.
- Send email and SMS reminders to increase attendance.
- Facebook reminders. Promote your events on Facebook.
- Ban users. Keep control of your events by easily banning trolls and anyone who is disruptive.
- Include social proof. Social proof tools, such as live chat, showing attendance numbers, people who joined along with their locations, polls & surveys, can help you increase conversions.
- Many integrations, including Hubspot, AWeber, GetResponse, Drip, MailChimp, Ontraport, InfusionSoft, and more.
- Advanced tracking. You can easily track your results and split test many variables such as registration pages, price, CTA, and more. Built-in sales reporting lets you measure your results and make improvements as you gain experience.
If you want to see a full list of features, it’s worth checking out StealthSeminar.com.
Ways to Profit From StealthSeminar
Businesses can use StealthSeminar in many ways to grow their business with online events.
- Feature your latest products and services. With a live, automated, or hybrid webinar, it’s easy to generate publicity as well as time scarcity.
- Use evergreen webinars to discuss the ongoing benefits you offer. While events can highlight new promotions, they can also help your audience appreciate your business’s fundamental value. You can use an evergreen presentation as an introduction to your business, products, or services.
- Create more webinars to build your brand. You can only do so many live events, but you can create a larger volume of content with automated webinars. Webinars can help you establish your authority. You might interview an expert or influencer or hold a Q & A session.
- Generate more leads and sales. StealthSeminar has many tools, such as landing pages, calls-to-action, and email templates, to help you get more sign-ups for your offers.
Webinars can be used in many ways, and the approach can easily be customized to your business. A platform such as StealthSeminar allows you to engage powerfully with your audience. The features also make it simple to connect webinars to other channels such as social media, email, and SMS (text messaging).
Pricing and Plans
StealthSeminar has 3 plans as well as the choice of subscribing annually or month-to-month.
- Starter Plan: $69.95/month or $58.29/month billed annually. Includes unlimited webinars monthly, registration & email templates, webinar streaming, 150 live attendees, 6,000 SMS reminders worldwide, Facebook reminders, personalized images.
- Growth Plan: $135/month or $112.50/month billed annually. Includes 300 live attendees, unlimited worldwide SMS reminders, priority email delivery, white-glove support.
- Growth Plan 2: $220/month or $183.33/month billed annually. Same as above, with up to 500 live attendees.
- Power Plan: Customized plans and pricing for larger accounts. Includes Growth Plan features plus customized power plugins, dedicated support, and Stealth Overage Guard.
StealthSeminar offers 30-day free trials (no payment method necessary), as well as a 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee with all plans. In addition, If for some reason, something doesn’t work out as it’s supposed to, you have 60 days to receive a 100% refund.
StealthSeminar Discounts: Contact us for the latest StealthSemiar discount.
StealthSeminar vs. Competitors
There are many platforms for creating both live and automated webinars. While StealthSeminar has many advantages, it’s always worthwhile to do some comparison shopping before deciding. With this in mind, let’s compare StealthSeminar to a few of its leading competitors.
StealthSeminar vs. Demio
Demio is a popular service that, like StealthSeminar, offers live and automated webinar capabilities. Some impressive features of Demio include:
- Up to 15 coordinators for each event.
- Set up private chats with attendees.
- The Starter Plan is $34/month, cheaper than many competitors, including StealthSeminar.
- Offers some of the same advantages as StealthSeminar: it’s easy to use and browser-based, with no software to download. Demio also offers many convenient integrations.
Demio is another solid choice for webinars. However, it doesn’t offer quite the range of automated webinar features as you’ll find with StealthSeminar. The pricing makes it an attractive option for smaller events. Demio’s Starter and Growth plans are reasonable but only allow you up to 50 and 150 attendees, respectively. StealthSeminar, on the other hand, is better suited for larger events.
StealthSeminar vs. WebinarJam/EverWebinar
WebinarJam and EverWebinar are two platforms run by the same company. They each focus on a specialized type of webinar.
WebinarJam: For Live Webinars
- Up to 5,000 attendees, depending on the plan.
- Attendee Spotlight lets you feature users during your broadcast.
- Integrate PowerPoint and Keynote slides into your presentations.
- The Drawing Board lets you create custom, spontaneous messages.
- Share files that attendees can download.
- Plans start at $499/year, which includes 500 attendees.
In addition to the above, WebinarJam offers some of the features you’ll find with StealthSeminar, such as registration pages, email/SMS reminders, and flexible scheduling. While WebinarJam lets you record and replay your webinars, you need to create a live webinar first if you want to replay it.
The big advantage of StealthSeminar is that you have the option of creating automated webinars and skipping the live event if you prefer. For this reason, WebinarJam is worth considering if you want to focus on live webinars. If you want to create pre-recorded events, you can also look at EverWebinar.
EverWebinar: For Pre-recorded Webinars
EverWebinar is a platform made specifically for creating pre-recorded webinars.
- A live chat simulator gives the appearance of a live event.
- Live offer displays, including the ability to insert scarcity (e.g., counter based on time or number of remaining units).
- Free training and a supportive community.
EverWebinar offers several pricing options, but all offer the same features, so there’s really only a single plan. You can opt to make a payment of $499 for a year, $799 for two years, or 3 payments of $199 for a year.
When it comes to WebinarJam and EverWebinar, you can choose one or the other based on whether you want to have live events or create pre-recorded webinars. The advantage of StealthSeminar is that you can do both under a single platform and pricing plan.
StealthSeminar: Value and Recommendation
You can get a great deal of value from webinars, whether live, automated, or hybrid. As we’ve seen, quite a few companies are vying for your business, each with its own approach. With so many choices, how do you determine which platform is ideal for your needs? Here are some businesses that may be good candidates for Stealth Seminar:
- You prefer to have the freedom to create unlimited live or automated events. Most competitors focus on one or another.
- You want as many options as possible for creating automated or hybrid webinars. StealthSeminar has many features that let you create automated events with the look and feel of live ones.
- You want advanced tracking options to test every element and learn how to make your events more successful.
- A service that’s scalable and able to handle larger events. Some competitors, for example, offer cheaper options but limit the number of attendees.
Here’s another perspective on StealthWebinar, provided by one of the best eCommerce checkout solutions, Samcart.
If you think that StealthSeminar might be a good choice for creating live and/or automated webinars, it’s simple enough to test it out with their free trial with no credit card required.