The Benefits of Webinars
Webinars are online presentations where participants can tune in and interact with hosts. You can use a webinar for interviewing an expert, describing a product or service, or talk to existing customers who have questions about your product. People can access webinars from any device with an internet connection.
You can present screenshots and images to clarify points. Another nice feature of webinars is that you can record them and show them later to people who missed the live version. An informative webinar can even be offered as a bonus to sell your product. The trick is finding the right platform, which’s easy to use for both presenters and attendees. Demio is full of features that make it simple to create webinars. It also offers flexible pricing depending on the size of your events.
How to Create a Webinar With Demio
With Demio, you can create a webinar in a few simple steps. First, you schedule the date and time for your event. This can be a single date or a series. The application is intuitive and straightforward to use, and there are only a handful of essential settings. You can set up your event in less than a minute.
Then you create a registration page, which you can place on your own website. People can register for your webinars with a single click. Add any materials you want to enhance your presentation, such as slides or videos, and you’re ready to go!
Here are some of the features and benefits of creating webinars with Demio:
- High-quality pictures with no delays. A common complaint with webinar software is of low quality and frequent delays. This reduces the overall quality of the experience and can even cause participants to leave. Demio allows for real-time streaming with no delays, allowing for more engagement.
- Add up to 15 coordinators. Depending on your needs, you may do the webinar solo, with a partner, or with a whole team. Coordinators can moderate comments and enable mics and webcams.
- You can go live with your event from your browser without downloading any software. This also means you can use any device you want, from any location.
- Present high-quality screenshots, slides, webcams, or other material to your audience. You can add presentation slides in PDF format as well as videos from YouTube.
- Create calls-to-action that motivate people to buy your product, sign up for your mailing list, or another action you want.
- Interact in real-time with your audience. You can incorporate live chat where people can contribute questions and comments. You have a choice whether to make chat public or private. If it’s public, participants see everyone’s comments. If it’s private, only coordinators can see the comments.
- Analytics to help you understand your results and improve in the future. You can add tracking codes to registration pages, thank you pages, and webinar rooms to collect helpful data about participants.
- Download the recording and share the event with anyone who missed it live.
There are many ways to use webinars to help you build your business and sell products. Live online presentations are powerful for creating momentum and getting people to take action right on the spot. It’s easy for people to put emails aside. A webinar, however, is more like being at an in-person event. Participating with other people helps to create excitement and a sense of community. Demio has many automation tools with behavior-based triggers to help you make the most of webinars for marketing and brand building.
- Automated reminders. One of the biggest challenges with webinars is to get people to show up, including people who register. Automatic reminders help you increase attendance rates. Send reminders at strategic times, such as a day before, an hour before, and 15 minutes before the presentation.
- Integration with other software. Demio integrates with CRMs and autoresponders. You can add people to your contact list and add tags. This makes it easy to segment participants into different lists based on their actions.
- Behavioral triggers. People who attend webinars don’t all behave the same way. Some arrive late or leave early. Some interact while others are more passive. Some take action at the end of the webinar. Behavioral triggers help you understand your audience and market more effectively in the future.
- Send out replays automatically. It’s useful to send participants your webinar replays. Not everyone who signs up actually attends while some leave early. The replay allows more people to see the presentation. Some people may also share it with others.
Demio has recently added a new feature to its repertoire of webinar tools -Automated Webinars. This gives you the ability to enjoy many of the benefits of live webinars without you even having to be present (though you can also come online during pre-recorded presentations to answer questions).
You can create your own webinar content at your convenience and simply upload it as a video to Demio when you’re ready. This will have the appearance of a live webinar but gives you the freedom to broadcast it whenever you want. There are several benefits to using automated webinars.
- Present a polished product. With automated webinars, you can spend as much time as you need to put together your presentation. You might repurpose content you’ve already created or start from scratch. You can add special effects and edit until you’re satisfied.
- Flexible timing. One of the drawbacks of live webinars is that not everyone can attend at the scheduled time. This is especially an issue if you’re trying to reach people who live in different time zones. With automated webinars, you can schedule multiple dates and times when people can access them. You can continue to offer these presentations as long as you want and tweak the dates as you observe which ones are most popular. You can even create on-demand webinars. This means viewers can start watching them right after registering.
- Automated webinars reduce pressure on you. If you’re new to webinars, it can be nerve-wracking to do a live one. If you forget something or make a mistake, it can detract from your message. Pre-recorded webinars are ideal for starting out with webinars. Even if you plan to do live presentations eventually, you can get your feet wet by starting with prerecorded ones.
- Interact in real-time. Even though your webinar is pre-recorded, you can still interact with the audience in real-time. You simply join the discussion while the webinar is playing so you can chat with participants. This actually makes it easier to interact as you’ve done the bulk of the work already and can give your full attention to the comments and questions.
- Set up interactive features. Whether you are present during the webinar or not, you can still set up features such as polls, handouts, and calls-to-action. This gives you all of the main benefits of a live webinar.
Automated webinars help you reach your audience more flexibly. You can use them on their own or in addition to live webinars, depending on your needs. You have access to this feature if you choose Demio’s Growth, Business, or Enterprise plan.
Demio offers tiered pricing options, with discounts if you pay annually. The Starter plan offers unlimited webinars and space for 50 webinar attendees. The Growth plan provides Automated events and also gives you custom room and email branding. Webinars are limited to 150 attendees, and the price is $99 per month. The Business plan is $234 per month for 500 webinar attendees and includes three sub-users and a dedicated rep. The Enterprise Plan is for larger webinars of 1000 attendee rooms or more. Pricing depends on your needs. Contact Demio to arrange for a customized plan.
All plans are 30% less if you pay annually. Additional Demio promos are available below.
Demio Up To 40% Off
Demio Annual Plans Up To 40% Off
Contact Us For a $50 Off Coupon
Who Can Benefit From Demio?
Demio is a useful service for anyone who uses webinars for marketing or is thinking of trying this method. Many people who have had less than stellar experiences with other webinar software appreciate the ease of use and high-quality streaming offered by Demio. With Demio, you can create live or automated webinars. Even with live presentations, you can record them for later use. Webinars are an increasingly popular tool for engagement, and Demio provides one of the best services for delivering live presentations.