An Introduction to WebinarJam
If you want to create live webinars, WebinarJam is a tool that makes this very simple. Here’s an overview of what you can do with WebinarJam:
- Reach up to 5,000 in one live online presentation.
- Browser-based. No need to download software or worry about operating system compatibility.
- You can have up to 6 presenters for a webinar, who can be anywhere in the world.
- Get HD quality presentations working from any device.
- Live chat lets you answer questions and comments in real-time.
- Professional pages. Get more registrations for your webinars with high-quality templates.
- Integrate with email and SMS. Communicate with your webinar attendees, remind them of the date after they register, update them on future events.
- Calls-to-action. Let participants purchase from right inside the webinar.
- Import presentations. Include PowerPoint and Keynote slides to present information to your audience.
We’ll now explore some of Webinar Jam’s many features in more detail.
The first step to running a webinar is getting people to sign up. The registration process can be tricky, as anything that makes it challenging to register results in lower signup rates. Many webinar registrations involve forms that ask for detailed information. You can create a complex form if you like, but it’s not the best strategy for maximizing signups.
WebinarJam offers something far more user-friendly: one-click signups. One-click registration works with any autoresponder. You send your subscribers an invite link, and they register for the webinar with one click.
Engage Attendees With Live Chat
What makes webinars different from most other promotional strategies is that they’re interactive. The live chat tools within WebinarJam make it possible for guests to ask questions, make comments, or send private remarks during the presentation. You can customize the settings for each webinar. You can assign moderator status to individual participants, highlight specific comments, and post sticky announcements.
Most of your participants will join your webinars via email. If you’ve ever run a webinar, you already know that many people will sign up and then fail to attend. Therefore, it’s vital to keep in touch with them, send reminders, and follow up after the webinar. WebinarJam has a completely integrated system that lets you schedule emails at every stage of the process. You can also contact attendees via text/SMS messages.
Create Free or Paid Webinars
One decision you have to make when creating a webinar is whether to make it free or charge for it. Many marketing webinars are free because the objective is to get prospects interested in a product or course. The webinar is a lead magnet. However, there are also instances when you may want to charge for your webinar. If you’re offering a service such as group coaching, for example, it’s appropriate to charge a fee.
WebinarJam lets you charge via PayPal or credit card so you can collect payments as people sign up for your webinar.
WebinarJam has an extensive library of templates to draw upon that lets you build professional and targeted registration pages. You start with a template and then customize it, using the colors, fonts, text, images, logo, and other features you choose. You can even test two designs and track which one performs better.
Webinars, like any other marketing tool, require careful research and tracking your results. You want to know metrics such as your registration to show-up ratio, what percentage of people leave before the end, your conversion rate, the number of people watching replays, and more. WebinarJam provides comprehensive analytics so you can understand exactly what kind of results you’re getting. This allows you to make any necessary tweaks to improve attendance, engagement, and conversions.
More Webinar Features
WebinarJam offers many perks that help you get more out of your webinars. Here are some additional features.
- Branded rooms. You can reserve an Always-On room, a dedicated branded room that’s available 24/7. The URL for such webinars is also branded with your name. This lets you run webinars whenever you want.
- Password protected rooms. Secure your rooms with password protection. This feature is useful if you’re sharing sensitive information and want to make sure unauthorized guests can’t enter.
- Polls and Surveys.
- Automated recordings. You can record any webinar and save it as a video file. You can then schedule encore presentations of the webinar.
- Attendee Spotlight. Bring any attendee to the stage to join you as a presenter. You can do this with multiple participants and turn the function on and off as you choose.
- Active Offers. Post live offers during your webinar. Selling during the actual presentation is often the best time as people are fully engaged. Create clickable offers as well as scarcity (e.g., “Only by the end of this presentation” or “Only for the first ten who respond”)
WebinarJam: Plans, Pricing, and Discounts
If you visit the WebinarJam website, you won’t find much pricing information. They make you sign up to find out what they charge, which is not the most transparent policy. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll pay if you want to run webinars with WebinarJam. These prices reflect annual billing.
- Basic: $499/year. Two presenters, two hours max duration, 500 attendees.
- Pro: $699/year. Four presenters, three hours max duration, 2,000 attendees.
- Premium: $999/year. Six presenters, four hours max duration, 5,000 attendees.
The pricing is straightforward. All plans come with the same features, including 24/7 support. The only difference is the number of presenters and attendees for each webinar. You can also try WebinarJam for $1 for 14 days, which gives you plenty of time to explore the features and create your own webinars. WebinarJam also offers a 30-days money-back guarantee, making it a total of a month and a half risk-ree for you to use it and make sure it brings you the result you expect. Although there was a time when there was a 60-days trial, this is no longer the case, nor has it been for a very long time.
If you want to compare WebinarJam to other webinar platforms, you’ll find that it’s quite economical. GoToWebinar, a popular competitor, has plans that start at $49/month, which is $588/per year, more than WebinarJam’s Basic plan. And the Starter plan for GoTo Webinar only allows you to have 100 participants in a webinar, much fewer than WebinarJam’s Basic plan.
Demio and EasyWebinar, another two webinar tools that we appreciate and love (see our Demio review and discount and our EasyWebinar review and discount), although include both live and recorded webinars in one package, are also pricier and allow fewer participants.
EverWebinar is put out by the same company as WebinarJam but sold as a separate service. The same company also developed Kartra, an all-in-one marketing platform. While WebinarJam is for creating live webinars (that you can always rebroadcast, of course), EverWebinar is for creating prerecorded webinars. This can be an alternative or an addition to live webinars.
Why Create Prerecorded Webinars?
There are several reasons you might want to create prerecorded webinars instead of (or in addition to) live ones.
- Greater flexibility. You don’t have to worry about scheduling the webinar at the perfect time. You can offer it at any time or if you want to give it the look of a live event, multiple times.
- You can plan and edit the content more thoroughly. This gives you a chance to correct any mistakes or make improvements. You can also add special effects and other edits to adjust the look and sound.
- Less pressure. Even with the best tools, a live webinar can be a bit stressful, especially when you’re just starting. Recording them in advance is a safer way to test the waters.
- With EverWebinar, a prerecorded webinar has the same look like a live one. Thus, you can get all the benefits of a live webinar with more flexibility and less pressure.
As noted, flexibility is one of the main benefits of prerecording your webinars. However, it’s still advantageous to let people sign up and tune in at a specific time. With EverWebinar, you can easily schedule webinars at your viewers’ convenience or set up a recurring schedule (e.g., every Friday at 7 PM).
Another option is to set up “just in time” webinars where people can view the webinar right after signing up. There’s a certain psychological edge to this approach. When someone signs up, he or she is interested in the topic. Letting them tune in right away enables you to hold onto that interest rather than hoping they’ll still feel like it or be available to tune in at a later date.
A hybrid webinar is one that combines the convenience of a prerecorded webinar with live chat. You can present your information and supporting materials along with your offer and call-to-action while letting participants ask questions in real-time. This allows you to give your audience your full attention as you answer questions.
Integration With WebinarJam
You can use both WebinarJam and EverWebinar as standalone tools or together. If you want to get the best of both worlds, you can easily convert the live webinars you create with WebinarJam into recorded webinars with the click of a button.
We spoke of the advantages of prerecorded webinars. There are, however, also good reasons to record live. You can tap into the excitement of a live event and create a sense of urgency with your call-to-action. If you use both platforms, you can create a live webinar and get ongoing leverage from it by sharing it over and over again.
Additional EverWebinar Features
You get many of the same benefits with EverWebinar, as you find with WebinarJam. These include:
- HD quality sound and video.
- Pre-made Landing Pages.
- Live offer displays. Even though the webinar is prerecorded, people can order your products in real-time.
- Live Chat Simulator. Import chats from previous webinars to give the webinar the feel of a live presentation.
- Attendee display. Participants can see how many others are attending. You can also disable this feature if you prefer to keep the numbers hidden.
- Integrations with CRM and autoresponders.
- Get real-time analytics to see how your webinars are performing.
- Email and SMS communication. Send reminders and follow-up messages via email or text.
EverWebinar Pricing and Discount
Like WebinarJam, you can try EverWebinar for 14 days for $1. After that, it’s $499 per year, with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can choose a payment plan and pay 3x$199. WebinarJam and EverWebinar are normally sold separately. However, you may occasionally be able to find special promotions where they are offered as a bundle for a discount. If the discounted bundle link below has expired, contact us for a special bundle discount offer.
Harness the Power of Webinars
Everyone involved with online marketing is familiar with webinars. However, many who could benefit by creating their own are hesitant for several reasons.
- The cost of creating quality presentations.
- Lack of technical knowledge or the amount of time it would take to master the necessary skills.
- Fear that glitches or poor quality sound/video would compromise their reputation.
Both WebinarJam and EverWebinar let you avoid these and other roadblocks to creating your own webinars. The technical heavy-lifting is all handled automatically so you can concentrate on your presentation. It’s quite convenient to use a cloud-based application as you don’t have to download anything or ask your co-hosts or guests to do so.
Essentially, connecting with attendees on WebinarJam or EverWebinar is no more complicated than chatting on WhatsApp or Messenger, only with more features. They can be used for many purposes.
- Introduce your own products and services.
- Promote an affiliate product.
- Educate your customers on how to get the most out of their service/product/subscription.
- Partner with an expert or influencer and interview them. This boosts your credibility and provides the interviewee with exposure as well.
- Offer coaching, consulting, or any paid service to a group.
WebinarJam and EverWebinar: Value and Recommendation
Webinars are consistently one of the most effective promotional strategies available for the past three decades. WebinarJam and EverWebinar both provide convenient, user-friendly, and economic tools that make it possible for anyone to create professional webinars with high-quality sound and audio and a whole range of powerful marketing features.
We recommend these powerful webinar tools to anyone who wants to create professional webinars for any purpose. If you’re considering WebinarJam and EverWebinar, you can take advantage of the $1 for 14 days option offered by both. This gives you a chance to experiment with your own webinars. If you’re not sure whether live or prerecorded webinars work best for you, there’s no reason you shouldn’t try both.