An Overview of Unbounce
Here are some of the features that Unbounce provides to help you create all types of landing pages.
- More than 100 templates to choose from. You can find a theme that’s a perfect fit for your offer. Start with your chosen template and then customize it to your needs. You have access to more than 800 Google fonts, over 850,000 images from Unsplash, and over 200 themes from ThemeForest.
- Create Mobile-friendly pages. You can quickly convert desktop pages into mobile pages. You’ll also convert more of your mobile customers using AMP (accelerated mobile pages) that load as much as 85% faster than typical mobile pages. You can customize desktop and mobile versions of your page to optimize conversions for each.
- Popups and sticky bars. Engage more visitors with popups. Sticky bars are a type of popup designed especially for mobile devices. As they “stick” to the top or bottom of the page, they remain visible as long as the visitor remains on a page.
- Video backgrounds. A beautiful video background is one of the best ways to capture your visitors’ attention. You can set up videos to autoplay on your pages.
- A lightbox lets you feature important information such as event starting times, locations, key features, or a CTA without taking up space the way a form would. This is an effective way to keep your pages clean and uncluttered.
- Many integrations. Unbounce works seamlessly with a large number of other programs, including Drip, AWeber, ZenDesk, Salesforce, Google Ads, Zapier, HubSpot, WordPress, and many others.
- Connect your own domain to Unbounce. To visitors, it will look like your website, but Unbounce hosts it.
2021 Update: Unbounce acquired Snazzy.ai. Snazzy provides AI-generated content for campaigns—all in just a couple of easy steps. Tell Snazzy a little bit about your business, then choose the type of content you want to create (say, a landing page, an ad copy, or an email subject line) and you’ll get a number of top-quality copy options to choose from almost instantly. At the time of writing, Unbounce customers can receive an exclusive discount on all Snazzy plans.
Unbounce can be customized to any purpose where you need a strong landing page. This covers just about any online offer. Here are some of the ways you can benefit from creating high-converting landing pages.
Unbounce for E-commerce
Many people who sell physical products assume that all they need is an attractive storefront and product pages. This approach, however, is quite limited and makes it hard to compete with e-commerce giants such as Amazon. A landing page, on the other hand, lets you connect with your audience in a more customized way.
- Creating a compelling landing page lets you personalize your approach and get people to pay attention to your offer. Research shows that landing pages can convert twice as well as online stores!
- Showcase your products in the best possible way. You can drag and drop high-resolution photos, video backgrounds, and other elements to optimize each product.
- Capture emails. You can add a popup to entice visitors to leave their email addresses for your newsletter and retargeting.
- Test products. It takes quite a bit of time to update a storefront. With Unbounce landing pages, however, it’s a simple process to test different images, descriptions, and other elements.
- Include Buy buttons, widgets for customer reviews, and other elements on your e-commerce landing pages.
Generate Leads For SaaS
SaaS businesses depend on consistent lead generation. A quality landing page is an indispensable tool to help you convert more visitors into leads and buyers. Unbounce has features that are perfectly designed for this purpose.
- Create targeted offers. Many SaaS websites contain lots of information about multiple products, which makes it hard for your prospects to focus on what’s important to them. With Unbounce, you can create separate landing pages for each product.
- Build advanced landing pages without coding. You can create pages that track all relevant information about your leads (and integrate with other apps as necessary) without needing the assistance of your (or outsourced) developers.
- Showcase your software in the most appealing manner. Unbounce has many templates specifically designed for SaaS. You can drag and drop elements such as your logo, images, testimonials, and lists of features to highlight what makes your software unique.
Agencies: Create High-Converting Landing Pages for Clients
Unbounce is a powerful tool for agencies that want to improve conversions for their clients. If you’re helping clients market their products and services, one of your biggest challenges is finding targeted leads. You also need an efficient system that lets you provide an exceptional service to multiple accounts that may be in many different industries or niches.
Simply sending traffic to clients’ websites is often not the best approach. Even the most compelling and professionally designed websites often contain too many distractions to convert well for specific offers. A customized landing page, on the other hand, is the ideal tool to focus all of the visitor’s attention on the offer.
Because Unbounce provides tools to create outstanding landing pages for any business, agencies can use it to manage multiple agency campaigns. The speed and ease of creating these pages will make it easier to scale your business and take on more clients.
The real-time dashboard gives you instant access to analytics, so you’ll be able to test what is and isn’t working and tweak your approach. This will enable you to create high-converting campaigns for your clients.
Pricing for Unbounce
Unbounce offers three plans.
- Essential: $99/month or $79/month billed annually. Includes 75 landing pages, 8 popups and sticky bars, 500,000/month traffic limit (unique visitors), unlimited domains, Unsplash images, A/B testing, many integrations.
- Premium: $199/month billed monthly or $159/month billed annually. Includes 150 landing pages, 16 popups and sticky bars, up to 5 client sub-accounts, launch scheduling, and more.
- Enterprise: $499/month billed monthly or $399/month billed annually. Includes 375 landing pages, 40+ popups and sticky bars, 15+ client sub-accounts, audit logs, page migration service, dedicated launch specialist, more.
There’s a 14-day free trial for all plans. Use our Unbounce discount link to get 20% off the first 3 months or 25% off the annual plan.
Value and Recommendation
Landing pages are essential for any online marketing campaign. Whether you’re promoting physical or digital products for yourself or clients, Unbounce can help you to create professional pages for any purpose.
The quality of your landing pages directly impacts your conversion rate. People only spend a few seconds on a site before moving on or reading further and possibly taking action. A page with sticky and eye-catching features such as a video background, high-resolution photos, and a catchy popup helps you capture and retain your visitors’ attention.
Unbounce is a solid investment for anyone who wants to create landing pages for themselves or their clients.